Why are cookies important?
Cookies are important for the efficient functioning of the Internet, in the interest of the user, because they help creating a simple and personalized web browsing experience based on each user’s interests, preferences and behavior.
Cookies are important for:
• Content and services adjusted to your preferences – product and service categories.
• Offers based on your interests – passwords retention – if you choose this feature.
• Keeping child protection filters regarding web content (family mode options, safe search functions).
• Limit the frequency of advertising delivery – limit the number ad pop-ups for a specific user on a site.
• Providing relevant advertising – based on the user.
• Measurement, optimization and recording of data regarding the site performance – traffic statistics, visualized content. This information is important for the improvement of users’ web experience.